• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

breaking 72 crossover Dormobile

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluenose

Reaction score
Hi all, decided to sack my bus project as its just to rusty and the PO's have botched it to much i'm going to cut my losses so all bits for sale.. I'll list stuff on here before I put it on ebay and i'll be adding more stuff as I find it. But ask if you want something specific (don't ask for dormy seats/cupboard because I have none)

Some parts initially which are already off the van;

72 only rear bumper irons - £40

Pair of rust free bumper steps/ends - £65

Rear tin ware to suit 72 onward bus (surface rust and some small holes but solid overall) - £40

Rear tin ware to suit 72 onward bus (almost perfect apart from a split in the steel about 1 inch long) - £40

Front tin ware to suit 72 onward no rot - £30

Pair of 72 crossover front arches cuts brought from FBI. Will require a couple of very small repairs. About 1 inch of the step section is missing as when they cut the bus they went with the front panel, I have the bits to fill in. - £160 (i paid £250 for them)

Sliding door. I reskinned the bottom of this door as one of the first welding jobs I did. Quick skim of filler along the weld and should be ready to go. Includes the hinges etc, I don't have the key for the lock - £50

Drivers and passenger door. Look like they've been repaired along the bottoms and skinned. Not brilliant but okay. Complete with all glass/handles etc. £25 each

I'd prefer if the parts were collected so cash on collection. I'll post some but if paypal used buyer pays the fees or send me a cheque in the post

bluenose said:
I'd prefer if the parts were collected so cash on collection. I'll post some but if paypal used buyer pays the fees or send me a cheque in the post

A clue :msn4: as to where you are might help?

Sparky

lemonyellow said:
what condition is the off-side corner rear gutters?

to make sure we're on about the same side the vans a RHD and;

I've just knocked the paint off both rear corners and the passenger side has holes in the roof but the drivers side looks perfect. PM me if your interested.

bluenose said:
lemonyellow said:
what condition is the off-side corner rear gutters?

to make sure we're on about the same side the vans a RHD and;

I've just knocked the paint off both rear corners and the passenger side has holes in the roof but the drivers side looks perfect. PM me if your interested.

pm'd u

Hi mate do you still have the passenger seat fixing brackets I only need one either the bolt in one or welded

Cheers mark

Rob b said:
Dude you don't have a ignition barrel do you for the 72 ?

Cheers rob

yes has the ignition barrel + 1 key - £10 posted, pm me if you want it.
wayne said:
Have you got the roof bunk covers

wayne said:
Have you got the roof bunk covers

sorry mate got the frames but no covers.

Mark6455 said:
Hi mate do you still have the passenger seat fixing brackets I only need one either the bolt in one or welded Cheers mark

do you mean the hinge brackets at the front of the seat?? if so i don't have them

Hello mate, have you got the passenger seat cupboard?

Any pics of the door panels?

carlfletcher said:
do the cab doors need any welding and are they straight cheers carl :)

Sorry missed you out. They have been repaired at the bottom and reskinned but whoever did it never did a brilliant job. There serviceable and I was going to use them as they are though.

Doris said:
Hi ,
do you have the Dormy cool box at all?

Cheers - Rob

jsyboy75 said:
Hello mate, have you got the passenger seat cupboard?

Any pics of the door panels?

sorry don't have any interior apart from the bunk frames

cheers for that is it possible for a few pics i know they not loads off cash but i just tryed sorting my own door and made them wers then ever but they was bad my excuse to wife any way :lol:

Do you have the plastic pipe that goes between the brake fluid reservoir (above the drivers feet) and the master cylinder intact?

Some prat of a previous owner managed to put a disk cutter through mine whilst chopping out the rotten floor!

How much posted?
thanks
Jon

Have you got an engine lid lock and key?
The Tinware, when you say front, is it as you look at it or the one closer to the front? Have you got any pics?
I'm after the bit as soon as you open the lid.
Cheers

targed said:
Do you have the plastic pipe that goes between the brake fluid reservoir (above the drivers feet) and the master cylinder intact?

Some prat of a previous owner managed to put a disk cutter through mine whilst chopping out the rotten floor!

How much posted?
thanks
Jon

Them PO's are buggers aren't they. I can't vouch for the master cylinder but i'd says it's quite new. So hows £20 posted for both reservoirs, connecting plastic pipe and mastercylinder?

VeeDubDom said:
Have you got an engine lid lock and key?
The Tinware, when you say front, is it as you look at it or the one closer to the front? Have you got any pics?
I'm after the bit as soon as you open the lid.
Cheers

The engine lid isn't locking. Front is closest to the front of the van so the bit over the gearbox. I have two of the rear bits nearest the engine lid, pm me if you want pics.

baybirmingham said:
How much would you want for the bunk frames? I'm local to you so could pick up.

£40 for the pair?

Latest posts