• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking 72 Dormobile.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the passenger seat got a small tab on the back that slots into a bracket on the bulkhead, if so I will have it :)

Do you have the trim around the pop top hole plastic stuff like pvc window etc...

Please pm if you have etc

Many thanks

PinkPanther - i have the seat runners which i brought off a person on Vzi but they are the Dormobile ones which consist of runners on the drivers seat and fixed mounts on the passengers. Are they any good?

mattyd22 - Unforntunately the seats are not the originals that came with the van, so i don't have the tabs.

71dormobile - you have PM.

I also have a front drivers chassis cut, also from a 72 crossover but a LHD. it has minimal rust. 60 pounds.
DSC_0667.jpg

A pair of original 72 crossover front arch cuts, have some small holes and alittle corrosion but very useable. 50 pounds each.
DSC_0676.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

Rear hatch from the 72 dorm crossover,with original badge & screws. Has small amount of corrosion, a few holes & a little dent on swage. £40.
DSC_0677.jpg

Hi, after some cuts from the cargo floor area. Any chance of possibly 3 or 4 good sections approximately 12" x 24"?

If so, how much and can you post?

Cheers

Latest posts