• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

breaking late bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still have the shell, doors, engine lid, tailgate, seats ,poptop,some glass,dash,front axle,wheels and tyres,various switches etc and gearbox.

rackhams ipswich said:
still have the shell, doors, engine lid, tailgate, seats ,poptop,some glass,dash,front axle,wheels and tyres,various switches etc and gearbox.

do you have rear roof corner n/s with gutter intact thanks mark 07980575586

What condition is the front beam in? Has it ever been welded? How much are you looking for it?

front beam is solid and complete it is lhd, complete with arms,spindles and might even have calipers £300, collection from ipswich, also have a 71 rustfree as well,

gearbox is 3 rib late bay has vw audi stamped in the casting £190.00
steering box lhd avalible £100
various switches, glass,body cuts,fuel tank,window regs,wiper motor,seats,fuel tank,slider,tailagte and engine lid and bumper still avalible,
to much to price seperatly but email [email protected] for prices and can collect from stanford hall

hi how much for the two small little plastic plugs either side of the front rear view mirror ? mine are missing many thanks steve

Have you got the rear stub axles still, its for a dec 70 but think they are the same from 08/70 through to 79

cheers
Karl

Did it have a type 4 engine. If so do you have the bracket which holds the heater fan above the engine??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts