Brighton Breeze 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HURLEY said:
We are heading out to Hook Arena from Banstead, our first Brighton Breeze and first big convoy.
Looking forward to showing off our 72 Devon/kombi with 1000 miles on new 1641 twin carb again after a top weekend at Peppercorn.
If anyone fancies a small convoy from Bromley to Hook via Banstead let me know. Cant wait to join the masses on Madiera
lovin the lowlights
Mark Jo Macky

Hope you get to find us in the lineup, there's a small number of us in the NW Kent / SE London area and we have occasional runs out which you'd be welcome to join.

hi

we're off to Brighton Breeze staying at both Hook and the Racecourse - its our first time in our litte 72 westy - anyone else going from Maidstone area welcome to join us for the run to hook!
:roll:

ozzienoodles said:
hi

we're off to Brighton Breeze staying at both Hook and the Racecourse - its our first time in our litte 72 westy - anyone else going from Maidstone area welcome to join us for the run to hook!
:roll:
Hi ozzienoodles I'll be travelling down on the Friday so that I'm there "Brighton" early on the Saturday. I'm from Strood...but you'll have to forgive me cos I can't help that :lol: !!

It will be good to meet up. I've also got a '72 Westy. By the way I note you've only got one post...welcome to EarlyBay. Feel free to PM me if you want my number to give me a call on the day.

I've just noticed that Skatonics are playing at the race course saturday night, they are awesome.

They played a couple of years back and it was ace.

Good bunch ! can't wait now whoop whoop

Hi all - i missed the closing date for the camping due to being away at the time!
But still going to brighton, prob with Funkylama too.
I think that you can pay on the day but does this mean for camping etc on fri. Or do you have to turn up at the campsite early sat to do the run in to brighton??
Would really like to do the camping - ut cant find any more info - HELP :shock:

simo said:
Hi all - i missed the closing date for the camping due to being away at the time!
But still going to brighton, prob with Funkylama too.
I think that you can pay on the day but does this mean for camping etc on fri. Or do you have to turn up at the campsite early sat to do the run in to brighton??
Would really like to do the camping - ut cant find any more info - HELP :shock:

I believe if you turn up at the Surry campsite either on Friday night or very early Sat morning you can pay to do the run etc. Also if you turn up at Madera Drive I think you can pay up and park up subject to space availability.
Please DO NOT take this as Gospel truth, try the SSVC website for more information.
It is a very well subscribed event and places are indeed limited.
You can always park up somewhere near and still come and join in the fun!

Don't for get i have a mate wanting to get rid of his ticket, inc Camping at Hook Road Friday night, Camping at the race course Saturday night and for the line up on the front.

Let me know

Looks like I'll be leaving Peterborough well early now on the Saturday morning to get to Epsom for 0830 :shock: and pay on the gate there. Man I'm gonna be knackered by Saturday night.
hang.gif

Hi guys,

just wondered, if the show free? all i can find in on the website is a camping and vehicle price. Am i correct in assuming that its jsut on the sea front free to anyone to come along or is it all cordened off from the public.

i'm visiting my g/f bro and sis-in-law and trying to persuade them to go down to brighton for the day :)

Haveacamper said:
Hi guys,

just wondered, if the show free? all i can find in on the website is a camping and vehicle price. Am i correct in assuming that its jsut on the sea front free to anyone to come along or is it all cordened off from the public.

i'm visiting my g/f bro and sis-in-law and trying to persuade them to go down to brighton for the day :)
Yes its free if you just want to wander along Madera Drive. I went last year before we got our bus and it was really good.

This year I'm in the bus and camping on Saturday.

Anyone going from Essex?

I'm driving down in the am, so I guess I'll have to be on the road for 6 :shock: ...

See you there or on the way...

We're leaving on Friday morning 05.30uur :msn4: ;)
The dutch convoy will come with 10busses and a oval 8)
Seeya Saterday

Greetings mycha

mychatype3 said:
Seeya Saterday

Greetings mycha

Super bedankt voor de moeite die jullie steken in het bijwonen van dit UK event, toch een hele onderneming! Alvast een goede en veilige reis gewenst en hopelijk ontmoeten we elkaar daar! :)

passionkiller said:
mychatype3 said:
Seeya Saterday

Greetings mycha

Super bedankt voor de moeite die jullie steken in het bijwonen van dit UK event, toch een hele onderneming! Alvast een goede en veilige reis gewenst en hopelijk ontmoeten we elkaar daar! :)
Not sure what that means...but putting it through the Google translator gives:
Super thanks for the efforts you stabbing in the UK attending this event, quite an undertaking! Already a good and safe trip desired and hopefully we'll meet there!

Baldrick said:
passionkiller said:
mychatype3 said:
Seeya Saterday

Greetings mycha

Not sure what that means...but putting it through the Google translator gives:
Super thanks for the efforts you stabbing in the UK attending this event, quite an undertaking! Already a good and safe trip desired and hopefully we'll meet there!

Not sure what why got stabbing - lol. It should have meant someting someting like:

That is a great effort you guys are putting in to attend this event in the UK, that’s some convoy - have a good, reliable journey and hope to meet you there

I work for a Dutch company...

passionkiller said:
Anyone going from Essex?

I'm driving down in the am, so I guess I'll have to be on the road for 6 :shock: ...

See you there or on the way...
Been told on ssvc site that we can pay and camp fri and do the run sat so will be leaving from colchester way fri afernoon if any good to you - prob do a12 m25 traffic chaos permitting 8)

Latest posts