Brighton Breeze 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm heading down on the Friday afternoon with a group of vans from Peterborough (my home club of ADK) so see you there!

:shock: Got a Brighton Breeze entry pack up for grabs if anybody is interested?
My van is on axle stands awaiting new brake calipers and they only arrived yesterday and no time to get them on...booo :cry:
Can meet you mid morning in Brighton or you can collect from my pub in Lewes, only 7 miles away.
DM me and I will get back to you later tonight

I'm coming from sarf london on Sat am and would like to hitch up with the Epsom to Brighton convoy on the M23
I know it starts departing Epsom at 8.30 and goes round the M25 then M23
Any idea what time it will hit the M25/M23 junction?

The vans will be let out of Hook a number at a time so if you aim for any time from 9 onwards you should meet some. Why not just drive to Hook which is not far off the route and tag on the end as they come out?

guidddo said:
Silence please, cause next year, on friday, someone, might wanna camp here . . .

:lol:

Nice chatting to you on Friday Guiddo, loved the clogs. You never did show us the fire extinguisher with speakers in it! 8)

Sorry?

4707655586_b0c1165f57_b.jpg

Had a faboulous weekend, nice to have met some of you islanders ;)
will be back next year !

Pete B said:
Was very good to meet you guys, but sadly someone was too loud, so on Friday night next year when someone wants to camp... Big problem!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry?

Sorry :msn4: :D
We had a blast, what a great weekend, next year YES of course.
Greetings Mycha

Latest posts