Brighton Breeze 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldrick

Reaction score
I noticed that bookings are being taken for Brighton Breeze. Is it too early to ask who is planning on going and who will be camping on the Friday?

I wouldn't mind joining the camping to get to meet some of you guys.

Blimey. Wishing the summer away! :lol:

This is one of our favourites and definately going. We camped at the race course last year on the Friday and hope to do the same again this although numbers are restricted.

I'll get something sorted for this later in the year, probably during the summer.

I'll start a thread once I get dialogue going with the SSVC.

Again i am another that thinks this is the best show of the year.

The trip last year was great, can we organise camping at the race course again on the Friday night.

I'm in either way

I'll see what I can organise with the SSVC re camping on the friday night, but I won't be doing this for a while yet.

If we do get camping, it will be for line-up participants only as per last year.

All in good time ;)

I have had the flyer arrive at home for Brighton.

I know this is popular and gets booked up early but i would rather if possible follow the same plan as last year and camp with EarlyBay at the racecourse ont he Friday rather than at Esher.

Any news on this??

I'll be in touch with the SSVC soon about this to see if they will be good enough to let us stay at the racecourse again.

I'll start a thread when I have some news. :)

I booked the full ticket last year including the camping at Esher but not sure what you had to book if you camped at Brighton on the Friday.

If you need to pay the full price i'll book but don't want to pay it i don't need to, although that said it's not mego money.

In my opinion i love the payment basis £50 for the weekend no matter the number of people taken

Would love to join in on this one, went last year just looking at vans, so be brill to park this year with all the others, not sure about camping though, I only live 15 mins away.
will be getting ticket soon.
hope to meet other EarlyBayer there if not before. :)

Latest posts