British Early Bays?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ye we have a 67 doormobile RHD so the log book says, it does not quite look like that at the min.

One life live it

mines a '71 Danbury :D

Just a shame it needs work that I can't afford at present! :(

Mines a 1970 dormobile born and bread...... er kind of lol

'68 Devon, looks a lot like the one over
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< there

It's been put through the indignity of a bad restgo at some time in it's life, but the interior is nice and original and with a little TLC the body should scrub up OK, will be returned to it's original Neptune blue later in the year.

Would anyone anywhere actually have recorded how many early bays were registered during their respective years in the UK?

Be interested to know how many we started with, I read somewhere that about 1/4 million bays were produced during 1968 for example but have no idea whether that's correct and it doesn't give any clues as to how many would be original UK registered vans.

Good point - the overall production figures (as far as I know) only give totals by year (average about 200,000 to 250,000 per year for the earlybay years), but I have never seen figures for RHD, or UK - I stand to be corrected !

August '67 UK bay mid rolling resto daily driver (40miles a day minimun).

It is potentially the oldest known UK Devon Caravette.

Chassis predates one featured on main site by nearly 8000 vans.

Would be nice to know if it is.

Latest posts