Bug-Tech Shifter

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bug-tech is the easiest shifter to fit, it really is just a case of bolting it in place as there is no shift plate to worry about.

You can fine tune things by winding the bottom ball adjuster up as high as you can making sure you get a good fit but thats it really. I'd advise you use their shift rod extensions, I have two on mine as this gives you a bit more throw.

I'm outside west London if you need any help or you want to try my setup.

Des

Thanks Des if I have any problems I may give you a shout was it a shorter throw with the ball right down?

Well all fitted and road tested in 40mins and wish I had bought one instead of the scat in the first place .Positive tight gear changes would highly recommend them although a bit pricey but you get what you pay for .

Just treated myself to one of these after a couple of years fumbling with a stock shifter....looking forward to getting it fitted when it arrives! 8)

Here's mine fitted
Only thing i've done is cut out a piece of rubber mat to get it thight to the floor

Shifts really great, and yes gearknob can be replaced :D

I can tell you it really shift like a boss :D
And about the colour, you can order almost any colour you want powdercoated.
Just have a look at the internet site and you will be amazed :lol:
I met the guy himself and he's very helpfull ;)

Latest posts