buisness post 1 bay panel nil!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
what happens when you send a really well packed bay window front panel to someone via parcel force....... all i can say is business post 1, bay front nil!!!
now that takes some doing!
bayfront.jpg

bayfront2.jpg

that does take some doing,

i hate parcel force they are useless dicks. my mother waited in all day yesterday for them n they never turned up

What!!!!! :shock: that is mad! and it makes me mad aswell, cos you know they really don`t give a shit :twisted:

I have seen some horrible things on a regular basis as I work with distribution of products, we import from all over the world, and my advise is complain like hell, don`t give in and they always back down. I have even driven up to the parcelforce depot to speak to the geeky manager and complained. Got a full refund and a discount on the next few items sent. :D

I've had numerous problems with parcelforce and try not to use them anymore if possible. :x

They're always damaging goods I've sent out. I ended up making 4 claims in a month a little while back. Luckily for me I always keep proof of postage receipts, and e-mails to prove the value of goods being sent!

couriers are the bane of my life, i did it for a few years and never damaged anything i delivered, thats not even accidental damage.
got to laugh or you'd cry! :lol:

Latest posts