• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bus bits for sale Pt 1 - Can take to Aircooled15

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RePhil

Reaction score
Various parts I have acquired over the years.

Carb: Solex 34 PICT-3. Made in W Germany. Came off a running engine. £40. Pending.

Original fit VW Air filter & pipe £40. Early wax stat.
Air pipe SOLD.

Collect from Rugby. M6-J1.
I can box anything up for collection from my place of work. CV47 0JH. All posted at buyer's risk.
Can also take parts to VW Hangout Lutterworth 15-17th May or Aircooled 15 Stratford 12-14th June.

Also see my other bits 'n pieces. Awning tent, Cooker/Sink unit.

Hi im interested in the carb, will it suit my 1600 single port? I'm only in nuneaton

Shavey & Harper 1980 PMs sent.

MattyD72.
The sliding window came out of my microbus body bus (i.e. not panel van) & I understand it was a standard window seal. The edge just looks like the edge of a pane of glass.
The window is used & has a few slight scratches as would be expected. I would use it without hesitation but a perfectionist may not. It really would be best if somebody saw it & collected as I really wouldn’t want to send a window by post as I'm sure it would struggle to survive.

RePhil said:
Shavey & Harper 1980 PMs sent.

MattyD72.
The sliding window came out of my microbus body bus (i.e. not panel van) & I understand it was a standard window seal. The edge just looks like the edge of a pane of glass.
The window is used & has a few slight scratches as would be expected. I would use it without hesitation but a perfectionist may not. It really would be best if somebody saw it & collected as I really wouldn’t want to send a window by post as I'm sure it would struggle to survive.

Thanks mate, Are you doing Stanford Hall?

I'd really like the window :D

Latest posts