• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bus bits for sale Pt 2 - Can take to Aircooled15

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RePhil

Reaction score
More bits.

Front belly pan/ pedal cover £35.

Rear hot air vent. RHS. Slight surface rust. Needs a bit of tube - or duct tape! £8.

Dynamo stand £5.
Dynamo, Mounting Plate & Fan £20. Regulator £20. Both working when removed.

Rock n Roll bed hinges - unused £40. JK style. Just add a couple of sheets of ply.

Collect from Rugby. M6-J1.
I can box anything up for collection from my place of work. CV47 0JH. All posted at buyer's risk.
Can also take parts to VW Hangout Lutterworth 15-17th May or Aircooled 15 Stratford 12-14th June.

Also see my other bits 'n pieces. Awning tent, Cooker/Sink unit.

Aspro PM sent.

Couriers.
Gents I really don’t want to get involved with arranging couriers as they can be a nightmare for the sender. Some are excellent (DPD who send texts) & many are crap & will leave your stuff on your doorstep. If you sort your own you can specify all your own details. I have listed the approx. dims & weights of the items requested so far. Type your details into your preferred courier for collection from CV47 0JH (my work). I’ll parcel the item ready for collection & print the courier’s barcoded label if you send it. We have collections from all the major players every day.
I hope you understand.

Wheel cover packed. Approx 75 x 53 x 25 cm 5 kg. Oxy-Jon 2nd dibs on this.

Splash pan packed. Approx 65 x 50 x 12 cm 5 kg.

Phil.

is the belly pan for a rhd ?

if it is can i have it please , if its not already gone? and the spare wheel cover as well if thats not gone ?

and the air hose on your pt1 thread, again if its not already gone

i can arrange a courier no problem

Hi, Sorry I don't know what year or LH or RH.
It fitted my bus '71 RHD.
It is a short one - not the long one which I believe is 68 only.
I think it would fit any early as it fastens to the chassis rails which are the same for all. It's only the Y legs which are added to later models & these are outboard of the chassis legs & the pedal pan.

As for handed I know there are 2 holes (1 large 1 small) but I don't know what they're for!

I can bring it to Stanford Hall tomorrow if you want to look / offer it up to your bus - in the rain!

Phil.

Latest posts