Bus dropped off!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olskoolchris

Reaction score
048.jpg

Dropped my bus off at Slamwerks yesterday, its gonna be a long two week wait

Your right, but i bet its worth it :mrgreen: .
Whats it having?

Rich

He's having 4.5" narrowed beam, king and link pin set up with spring plates at the rear, chassis notchin front and rear. Im very excited, can't wait to pick him up!

Olskoolchris said:
He's having 4.5" narrowed beam, king and link pin set up with spring plates at the rear, chassis notchin front and rear. Im very excited, can't wait to pick him up!
How much for that lot roughly, if you dont mind me asking??
i'm thinking of investing in a king & link pin setup too.
Really look forward to seeing the difference once its done....plenty of pictures please!!!! :D

Olskoolchris said:
Its about £2,800 thats with tyres n everything..

OH-KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :shock:
Well i'd be just looking at front end adjustments, shorter beam, slightly lower than it currently sits, so i could probably half that cost....hopefully 8)
Good on ya mate, cant wait to see the end result....i can only imagine your excitement!!! ;)

Foz said:
Well i'd be just looking at front end adjustments, shorter beam, slightly lower than it currently sits, so i could probably half that cost....hopefully 8)

I think your bus looks just right as it is.

They do look great dropped but that's a load of wedge to take a few inches (sorry feet) out of the ride height.

Kind of makes the red9 wishbone kit a really viable option considering the additional benefits it offers.

Des

Im happy with the price, there doin lots of work and the list of parts there putting in is a long list.
I dint rush into getting it done ive been reading up on my options for a while now and i went with this set up and Slamwerks
gave me the best quote plus they're really helpfull n friendly.. :mrgreen:

Think I've just seen your van on slamwerks blog. Looking good mate!

Looks awesome. If you ask me (I know nobody would) there isn't much else 'you' could do to create so much visual affect. Not even a paint job.

Latest posts