• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bus Parts :: can bring to VanWest (more added!)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gvee said:
dlscott1974 said:
Do u still have the devon window .is it complete and in good order.would u post and how much please
thanks
darren
Yep, it is still here and in good working order. The seals are there on all of the openers but some of them aren't straight along the edges (click the smaller pictures of the item to see what I mean). The unit could use a good scrubbing too!

I would prefer collection as it is a bit delicate but can courier if required. Will look in to getting a cost for you if you can't come get it :)

a price for postage would be great please

Hi Darren, I will look in to that for you and send you a PM when I get a result.

Sliding door handle sold.

Few more items sold and sent out :)

A couple of deals for you all:
Both pieces of doghouse tinware - £12
2 x curved dash top vents - £4.50 posted

Lock barrel and sunvisor clip sold.

More items added and prices reduced on some remaining items :)

Weekend bump :)

Open to offers!

Would also consider trades for jail bars, the nut that holds an original style filler neck on, door cards/interior panels

Can i have the longer, straight dash top vent if its still available? Would like it posted but happy to paypal or send cheque. Thanks.

Longer vent, Devon window and sliding door covers sold.

Sorry for the delay in sending those items out chaps - it has been a very hectic week in my household and today was the first chance I got to pop to the Post Office.

List updated and open to offers on ALL items :)

blogdroed said:
Is the door handle still available? No rush if it is - are you down this way soon?
Ayup mate,

The cab door handle sans barrel? Yes it is still here.
I've not got a planned trip your way until the summer some time with the family.
Happy to save it for you or post it. Let me know!

If you're happy to save it, then I'll get it in the summer ... I'll even buy you a few beers too ;)

Latest posts