Bus types 2010 pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camper Man said:
Great Pics ! this was my first show of the year.
It was also my wifes first successful trip to and from a location in the van without a low loader !!! Whoooopeee she likes the bus again now.
It was nice to put a few names to faces to.
Mine bus is the Montana Red Westie with the front number plate missing and the large sun glasses in the front window, hope you liked it.

Cheers
Camper Man

it looks mint, im sure your wife doesnt mind standing at the side of the road beside that 8)

Heres my bus types photos :cry:

26133_422788286398_664181398_582156.jpg

26133_422788611398_664181398_582159.jpg

And yes that is my bus being loaded onto a flatbed on two seperate occasions

Finally made it to the show at 2pm after having my bus dropped off at home and having to set out in a sensible car :roll:

Paul

gutted for you mate, would have loved to have a good luck round your bus and meet you.

if it make's you feel better it even looks fully sick on the back of a flatbed

Johnny said:
Camper Man said:
Great Pics ! this was my first show of the year.
It was also my wifes first successful trip to and from a location in the van without a low loader !!! Whoooopeee she likes the bus again now.
It was nice to put a few names to faces to.
Mine bus is the Montana Red Westie with the front number plate missing and the large sun glasses in the front window, hope you liked it.

Cheers
Camper Man

it looks mint, im sure your wife doesnt mind standing at the side of the road beside that 8)

I can tell you for sure she doesn't like standing beside it !!! last time it broke down we were on our way to meadowhall, we could see it in the distance, she just couldn't quite get there........the bus that is.

On this occasion the accelerator pedal had collapsed for the second time......i think its fixed now though....Fingers crossed.

resto73 said:
Heres my bus types photos :cry:

26133_422788286398_664181398_582156.jpg

26133_422788611398_664181398_582159.jpg

And yes that is my bus being loaded onto a flatbed on two seperate occasions

Finally made it to the show at 2pm after having my bus dropped off at home and having to set out in a sensible car :roll:

Paul

Gutted, I was just thinking I'd have noticed such a cool looking bus there. It now makes sense since you didn't go in it. Next time ;)

Latest posts