Busfest 2014 - Inc Early Bay Line Up!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top news Mike - looking forward to it! Was good fun last year and I have my EarlyBay club camping tickets sat here on my desk ready to go!

So, the area of hardstanding between the two large trade/display halls will again be the location for the line up. There will be other displays here from SSVC, the T25's and the transit brigade, so lets do our best!

We can move en masse from Early Bay camping as we did last year, and any other early bays on site are also more than welcome to join us ... please spread the word!
We will aim to start setting up from around 0930 on Saturday.

See you there!! 8)

I'll be there but unfortunately the van isn't going to make it so i will be attending with the Watercooler Passat.
Hope you guys don't mind me still camping on the Earlybay clubsite as I have no other option. I will hide the Passat somewhere to not ruin the club site.

Really looking forward to it. We will go on the Ferry tomorrow night. The plan was to sleep in the van on the side of the road. No idea where we will sleep now at night but we'll probably be there very early on Friday morning to set up the tent and get some sleep.

Stueyd1975 said:
Hi, room for a little one in the line up, or has everything been finalised?

More than welcome. Theres no official list, no real restriction on attendees and it will be an easy going arrangement. Please come and join in. More the merrier, I mean cooler. 8)

Weather looks good for the weekend! :mrgreen: 8)

excellent,

i'm going to be in the Langdale Wood camping, so will speak with the powers that be on arrival about gaining access to the main area for the line up.

thanks Clem

All packed up and ready to leave early doors tomorrow morn for predicted arrival at Malvern Show-ground will be 10am!
Love this show and the lineup is great fun!

See you peeps tomorrow! 8)

Godspeed everyone..

:an expression of good wishes to a person starting a journey.

StuF said:
All packed up and ready to leave early doors tomorrow morn for predicted arrival at Malvern Show-ground will be 10am!
Love this show and the lineup is great fun!

See you peeps tomorrow! 8)

Do you have the EB banners Stu?

Yes I do - will pass them on to you when you arrive!
Pete gave them to me at Dubs@TheCastle 8)

Sweet!

I'm working tomorrow so will be rocking up on Friday night :|

Is there a line up on the Sunday too?.....might give S&S a miss this year, not coming down till Sunday morning

Latest posts