• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cab Doors For Sale. Not Good Condition Voklsworld Sunday

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxy-jon

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a few doors, which are available for a little beer money if they are any use to anyone.
Collection only, or can take to 'Volksworld' on Sunday 24th March

SAM_2585_zpse94ad6c3.jpg

SAM_2584_zps313dfce3.jpg

SAM_2583_zpse1354279.jpg

SAM_2582_zps71ce335b.jpg

Pair of early bay cab doors, both need repairs to the bottom, apart from that good, hinges included on both doors £10 each

SAM_2590_zpsfa60b7f0.jpg

SAM_2588_zpsb9059343.jpg

Early Bay panel sliding door with window cut-out, needs bottom repair, top is good, Curved glass included £35

SAM_2587_zps5a174cc1.jpg

SAM_2586_zps9dcdaf9b.jpg

Late Bay sliding door, this door is bad, needs lots of work, could be useful for cuts £10

Hi,

I am intersted in the sliding door glass, if your intersted in splitting and of course it depends where abouts you are as I am not able to go to Vollsworld.

Yorkieman

Hi Yorkieman,
I possibly would be interested in splitting if no one want's it complete, I am in Norwich, but I do travel a little for work!
Cheers
Jon

Ok will wait and see if owt develops, I'm in Lincoln so not too far.

Regards

Hi you still got sliding doors for sale if so I'm interested tel 07855368801 or reply on here thanks Dai

Latest posts