• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cab headliner template

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkass

Reaction score
has anyone got a template they want to sell? or if you dont want to sell it, could i borrow it? i will pay for the privilage and of course the postage. cab area template would be great and if you have the one that sits right at the back where the hinges for the talegate is, that would be a bonus.
if you dont want to sell it, i can have it posted back to you within a couple of days.
thanks

mattp said:
I will have a full ply headlining out of my '70 Westy shortly, I'm in Kingston (Surrey)

nice one, give us a shout when you take it out. cash waiting
many thanks

punkass said:
has anyone got a template they want to sell? or if you dont want to sell it, could i borrow it? i will pay for the privilage and of course the postage. cab area template would be great and if you have the one that sits right at the back where the hinges for the talegate is, that would be a bonus.
if you dont want to sell it, i can have it posted back to you within a couple of days.
thanks

Hi we do the full kits already cut and in the proper Birch.

£120 Pop Top and £130 Tin Top or 68/69 Pop with the hinge cover... Both posted.

Few threads under out username.

Thanks

What you need will be with you this week fella , Sorry for delay :oops:

Latest posts