californian 69 Combi solid as a rock!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oslo_mark69

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120919270263?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is one of our busses currently in the workshop just in from california. I'm not happy because i have to sell it :( as I have other projects that are due in frome the states this year, The chassis is like new, more like 44days than years old. It has a lovely patina finish that i have just T-Cut
The front windscreen has just been replaced as it had beed smashed in transit and the rubber was also like a rock . I have treated the front window frame and lower dash area with a rust inhibitor befor I refitted it and touched up the dash in Satin Black on the dash . So thats one less job to do :) New Brake flexi's , New Track rod arms and drag link arm. New front door handles as it came with just ignition key

It has no interior and will need a new head liner and seats recovering. It will need new window rubbers.

All in all this is an excellent base for a Show winning Vehicle . or just drive it as it is .
I'm gutted as I've just spent the last 18 months rebuilding the lower 6 inches and chassis on my bus and have spent over 400 hrs to achieve the same standard that this bus is .It has cost me fianancially more and my ears bleed every day now from the constant Nagging " when's the bus going to be done , You've been working on that bus for ever . I'm sure you've got another Women on the Go" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Needless to say I shall not be buying a european bus ever again

The bus for £10k and I will supply and fit a running 1600 twinport . I do have a 1776 if you require a bit more poke. I have a westy wardrobe and rock and roll bed available to go in it too.

001-6.jpg

001-6.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

010-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

004-6.jpg

like I said its a stunning example of a cali import

I've just done the teensiest bit of sex wee without being able to control it!

That needs a coat of clear, slamming and a set of Speedmaster rims!!

Latest posts