• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Camper wanted £5000 to spend

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they want one with mot etc for that money??
I have a couple of decent cheapies but 5k is really pushing it to get and early bay pop top westfalia
Simon 07971827006

I have a 1968 poptop Westy coming in this weekend, runs and drives LHD, solid bus. Will need mot and registering. Can send pics if required. Email [email protected]. Tel. 07719 450677.
I could probably do it a bit cheaper than 5k.
Ian

I have a 1972 dormy, pastel white mot'd till may, lowerd all round still original interior very little rust spent £100's on it need to get rid due to split and we dont want to cut it in half.
will chuck in the outdoor revoloution drive away awning with sleeping compartment and a just kampers waterproof cover.
send me your email address i will send you some pics.
phone me for more details 07818045956

Mines for sale £4k mot till july 09, tax free, and RHD, camper interior but tintop.
DSCN3448.jpg

70 Westy Pop Top Camper
California import, mostly original paint, walk through, complete westy camping kit in good shape. Elevating roof with new canvas, rebuilt 1600 engine. No serious rust issues, some repair work carried out on nose in the late seventies.
£4,500

Call for more details 07818856750

Bus Located Bristol Area.

hi mate
ok ive a 1972 lowlite bay
its in primer grey and white
2 litre twin webber carb engine ,working sink with submersable pump ,years mot tax exempt ,
ipod stereo system woth a fortune ,mesh sun visor , origanal table ,lowered 2 inches on origanal wheels she really is a great bus ,i can send pics via phone but not computer ,as im shite at it and i normally get the wife to do it
i ve had her up for 5,8 but will take 5 for a quick sale and a quiet life ( ive just bought a splitt and shes not happy :lol: )
al 07748319500
(she on onlyaircooled and on here some where as well )
and your welcome to test drive and get a garage to give it the once over
i might even throw in the drive away huge just kampers tent if im allowed

Latest posts