Camperjam - Early Bay Line Up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Eccles said:
not sure if anyone has tried to sort this but do you guys want me to try and allocate some kind of area where EB's and friends (displaying or not) can gather and camp together?
Clem will liaise with you all..am thinking we start to form line up around 10ish and official photographer is briefed to bring wide angle lens!!

sounds like a good idea, it would certainly make life easier organising the line up

Ill sort things location wise for the line up on Sat and will be there to arrange on Sunday am. Looks like being a very good line up!

i would like to join the line if poss ? but still trying to get friday night off work and travel down from newcastle. Is there much fuel left down your way, as its probs going too cost my left knacker to get there and back ?

thinks are not looking good for me. i cant do the sat but i'm gonna try and get there on the sunday its gonna be a case of is my bus running ok and if i'm not working that nite as its a long trip 4 me...
sounds like its gonna be earlybaytastic though

david,clem do you know if there will be early bay camping? we are aiming to arrive early evening on fri. Although the awning goes up fine i don't wanna move i once its up. :)

If someone tells me how many buses would like to be Early Bayers together I will see if I can arrange an area on club camping or somwhere together....I will try my best...but cant promise definite as have not been involved in that side of stuff
plan B is to have someone arrive and save up spaces....
pe

David Eccles said:
plan B is to have someone arrive and save up spaces....

I feel this may be best. Anyone up for this? Due to some family stuff I wont be arriving till Sat PM.

OK guys..have been promised an area is saved for around 20 buses under name EARLY BAY I think on club camping area but not 100% sure but its being actioned on site now I hope...pay on arival and ask for Early Bay Camping area...
see you there :)

i'm affraid i'm gonna have to wait till next year for this one. things are not working out for me this weekend:-( can't wait to see the pics though and read the report in C&C. look forward to seeing a big spread in there David.

any Eb's reading and coming you know what to do see you there leaving shortly hoping for a great photo on sunday :D :D

I'll be there saturday late morning too.Got my camping confirmation through the post now.

Clem
Ant
Chris
VWaircooled

Clem
Ant
Chris
VWaircooled
Matt (68 Devon)
Paul (69 Westy)

hi guys,
sorry i aint going to make the line up or the weekend,still have oil pressure problems with the crewie,gutted,,
hope you lot have a great time.

Latest posts