Camperjam - Early Bay Line Up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we ended up with 13 in the line up and 4 in the show and shine today, so well done to everyone.

What a lovely show! Superb surroundings, brilliant organisation and solely occupied by VW fans! So relaxed and safe feeling .... lots of free stuff for kids and again, fantastic setting!
The weather could have been better but today was bright and blustery and very dry! :)

Well done to Dave and crew ..... hopefully this event will springboard the show for the future. Nice one. :)

Pics when Ive mowed the grass .....

having you guys display in a fan to frame on show and shine day was really great it added another dimension to the day and something I'd be keen to expand for next year...those who came know how much space I have to work with if you want to...
for me the setting is what makes this show have the potential to grow and not feel overcrowded...acres and acres and acres parkland!
so lets make a date for bigger and better (and sunnier next year!)

100_3128.jpg

100_3129.jpg

100_3130.jpg

100_3131.jpg

100_3132.jpg

100_3133.jpg

100_3134.jpg

100_3135.jpg

100_3136.jpg

100_3137.jpg

100_3138.jpg

100_3139.jpg

100_3140.jpg

100_3141.jpg

100_3147.jpg

100_3151.jpg

100_3152.jpg

great to see so many vans turn up for the display on the sunday. think the weather must have kept a few away on the saturday,
fantastic venue, and really well organised. hope it gets more support next year (and better weather!).
great to put faces to names and meet so many friendly people.
already looking forward to next year

ps great pics Clem

It was a good show,sunday being the best day with the earlybay line up.I think like Chris said the weather maybe put some people off,rain on saturday,windy sunday.All the staff and marshalls where extra friendly which is good.The trader area was a little small but it is the first year of the show.I would go next year.

Also saw the line up, nice display.

CamperJam had a good venue, great buses and good entertainment. Roll on next year.....

Hopefully, 'build it and they'll come...'

Looks like a good turnout for the line up. Bit embaraased that I didn't make it as I live less than 30 miles away and Weston Park is a really nice place, but it was windy on the Sunday and the coast took preference (as there's not been enough wind for ages :roll: ). Hope they have another next year.

We had a mad dash over from Sweden to Camperjam, a really nice drive up from Cambridge to Birmingham in fry, except for getting stung for £9 quid on the m6 toll road all because we where sitting over the axles ? whats all that about !
It was a real shame the weather was so bad, but the show was nice and has huge potential, I think the whole "get funky" team did a very good job, very professional.
we will be there next year for sure.
I managed to meet a few earlybayers too!
Heres some of our pics
IMG_2099.jpg

fry won best bay commercial

IMG_2098.jpg

The wind was so bad on Sunday we had to take down our trading tent and instead sold our book from the back of our bus :D

IMG_2097.jpg

Displaying our new book

IMG_1882.jpg

We did a little impromptu cooking in a camper on Saturday evening

IMG_1881.jpg

Full English breakfast in Rikki's BD samba! followed by french toast and strawberries :D

more pics at http://www.fanofthevan.com
Hope to meet more of you soon ! - see you at bugjam?

Latest posts