Campervan Interiors.............

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donallanwalker

Reaction score
Hey guys, need some help, again!!

My van is in need of a new interior, its a bit dated and very basic, with no utilities left. Im looking to get a completely new design and am on the look out for a kit, and a cooker and fridge unit to go in as well. Any good kits out there that might be good for me? I have a local enthusiast that builds interiors and I'm going up to speak with him about my ideas, so if anyone has any pics of some ideas they would be great s well :)

If its ideas your after it might be worth your while :-

Google "vw camper interiors t2 images"

as a space saving device you may want to check out the Dormobile cooker - and the way it folds under/into the passenger seat.

Doesn't impact the rest of the interior but brilliant use of space

I am in the same position. Got the original Devon moonraker interior in great shape but not practical for me. Looking to fit a 3/4 R&R bed and new units and wardrobe/ top locker. Have a mate that is setting up a business to make modular units with any finish you need. Will see how we get on over the winter.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

this my homemade B+Q set up
[photobucket] [/photobucket]
[photobucket] [/photobucket]

theres another 500mm opening to the left for the fridge and at the other in the narrow part there is a lift up top for storage.

thanks davey will go back in as is after resto, but maybe with an odd tweek to doors and a little internal weight removal

If you are thinking of going retro, I have a Doormobile cooker (as described by slow-lane Matt) which I would part with for a small remuneration.

Latest posts