Camping in Norfolk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagvanman

Reaction score
Had our first major trip out in the 71 to Kelling Heath in Norfolk weekend before last. The wife, me and the mad cocker puppy. Also tested out the Kayam awning. Had a great time despite the weather and the van ran a treat.

Thouroughly recommend Kelling Heath, near to Cromer and Sherringham, loved the villages, it's like stepping back in time. The bonus is all the roads are 50mph so didn't feel guilty about slowing traffic.

gagvanman said:
Had our first major trip out in the 71 to Kelling Heath in Norfolk weekend before last. The wife, me and the mad cocker puppy. Also tested out the Kayam awning. Had a great time despite the weather and the van ran a treat.

Thouroughly recommend Kelling Heath, near to Cromer and Sherringham, loved the villages, it's like stepping back in time. The bonus is all the roads are 50mph so didn't feel guilty about slowing traffic.

the farm next door is even better, they provide eggs andfirewood at request all about 8-10 quid a night, leg it half a mile through the woods and you in kelling heath with all their goodies for free, thats if ya dont get caught, the place is Breck farm i believe

plan to go back in a couple of monthes, nice :D

Latest posts