Camsite around the Falmouth area wanted please.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustydiver

Reaction score
Campsite in or around the Falmouth area, for a few days in August.
If possiable walking distance into the town.

I've been scouring the internet for the same thing - there don't seem to be any walking distance into town, but there are two on the left of town, as you look at it from the sea. One says it is 10 mins walk down a track to Maenport Beach, there appears to be one that calls itself a tent site at Swanpool, Tremorvah Farm house, but I can't find out anything about it. The tourist info. sites don't seem a lot of help, they all want you to stay in hotels............
Anyway we are going down there in two weeks dv. so I will let you know if we see/find/stay at anything that looks like a good deal.
One called Pennance Mill Farm at Maenporth looks good..........
we have friends in Falmouth whom we could ask, but we haven't told them about the 'van, and want to surprise them so can't ask about campsites as they think we are B & Bing again.
They will have a laugh as we had a vw about 18 years ago, and now we have one again.............hopefully it will make it to Cornwall from Powys..............

eileanbreagha said:
I've been scouring the internet for the same thing - there don't seem to be any walking distance into town, but there are two on the left of town, as you look at it from the sea. One says it is 10 mins walk down a track to Maenport Beach, there appears to be one that calls itself a tent site at Swanpool, Tremorvah Farm house, but I can't find out anything about it. The tourist info. sites don't seem a lot of help, they all want you to stay in hotels............
Anyway we are going down there in two weeks dv. so I will let you know if we see/find/stay at anything that looks like a good deal.
One called Pennance Mill Farm at Maenporth looks good..........
we have friends in Falmouth whom we could ask, but we haven't told them about the 'van, and want to surprise them so can't ask about campsites as they think we are B & Bing again.
They will have a laugh as we had a vw about 18 years ago, and now we have one again.............hopefully it will make it to Cornwall from Powys..............

Walking from Swanpool to Falmouth town wouldn't be too bad, about 30 mins tops.

Latest posts