Can anyone help out on the Earlybay stand at VW Expo ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I am about to book our first Earlybay club stand !

its for VW Expo at the Hop farm, paddock wood, Kent on sunday June 24th - can anyone help out with the stand in any way ? This could be anything from having their van on there, to just manning the stand for an hour or so ...

Sorry dude, I am not going to this show :cry:

Not going to make it to Kent from Leeds but are you interested in putting a stand up at Standford Hall - 6 May?

Me and Nic will be there. I'm sure we could lend a hand for an hour or so. :)

It's a date!
(in a totally hetero sort of way, obviously!) lol
;)

Grazy - make sure you've got a bus by then - there's no way mine's going to be back on the road by then!!! :)

likewise kent is too far for me from leeds (that's leeds yoikshire, not leeds castle, kent)

don't think we're gonna get a line up a stanford, unless early bay is getting any results with them? we just need to convoy in en masse

or better still, arrange convoys to arrive each hour, so we don't all have to arrive @ same time and sit around waiting for the lazybones to arrive :wink: :D

no have to say I dont think anything 'official' will be happening for Stanford but would be good if there was some kind of 'EarlyBay' contingent there !

I will work on something for VanFest next ...

cool - I'm going to Standford anyway so if anyone fancies it let me know.

Hey Baron - whereabouts are you in Leeds?

We went last year for the first time and said it was definately one to do again, and so we can help out if needed.

We are also doing Stanford Hall so will keep watching :)

MMMC said:
cool - I'm going to Standford anyway so if anyone fancies it let me know.

Hey Baron - whereabouts are you in Leeds?

the posh bit, Chapel Allerton :wink:

u?

and yes, we'll just have to rush the gates en mass at stanford :wink: :D

enjoy vw expo, take lots of photo's

Latest posts