can i tempt any of you down to the Cornwall Jamboree?!?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thru_a_lupe

Reaction score
...last weekend in August... Bank Holiday....
nice chilled out show like bristol and dubs at the castle...

http://www.cvwoc.co.uk/jamboree/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

Seriously thinking about it, depends on the long-forecast, weather wise, as have 3 young kids to
keep happy. Like the idea of a chilled weekend as this would be our first venture (camping) in the bus. :roll:

already there dood 8) got our club camping pitch sorted for my club so will catch you there chap for a cider or 2? :mrgreen:

i am tempted,i see we missed pre booking :cry: ...
is pay on the day any different would we get put in with the cows :lol:

rich

Already going 10-12 of us, not sure if it will be in a tent or in the new bus, depends on when its delivered and if we get chance to get it mot'd and registered in time :|

On another point we have 2 more friends that now want to come, will they be ok to pay on the gate and camp with us? or could we add 2 to our booking?

robins said:

rich
in with the cows for you boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wellsy said:
Seriously thinking about it, depends on the long-forecast, weather wise, as have 3 young kids to
keep happy. Like the idea of a chilled weekend as this would be our first venture (camping) in the bus. :roll:

come on down,and follow us if u like ;)

rich

[/quote]
in with the cows for you boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

cows meen prizes :lol: :mrgreen:

robins said:
Wellsy said:

come on down,and follow us if u like ;)

rich

cows meen prizes :lol: :mrgreen:[/quote]
getting worried about you and all these cows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, sure that wasnt you at nailsea???

cows meen prizes :lol: :mrgreen:[/quote]
getting worried about you and all these cows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, sure that wasnt you at nailsea???[/quote]

no iam at polsham with them... ;)

robins said:

rich

it will be with the cows,no room with the others...or is it all this cow talk and they dont wont us :roll:

thru_a_lupe said:

http://www.cvwoc.co.uk/jamboree/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

can anyone tell us what the facilities are like???? (its the wife that wants to know)

retrocars said:
thru_a_lupe said:

can anyone tell us what the facilities are like???? (its the wife that wants to know)

Every year the facilities have been good, there are hard standing brick loos and some of the trailer type ones which are much better than portable jobbies :mrgreen: they will probably be the same this year. The showerws have been good, but the usual show advice applies, stay away from common times to take a shower as you will have to que. I use them at odd times or drink and stink! :msn4: cant beat a good rub down in the awning! :lol:

retrocars said:
thru_a_lupe said:

:lol: :lol: as easy say drink and stink tell her,like she did this weekend ;)

robins said:
retrocars said:
thru_a_lupe said:

:lol: :lol: as easy say drink and stink tell her,like she did this weekend ;)
i will let you tel her rich ;) ;) think shes more worried about the dog :? , great weekend :D

hey easy.... defo make sure we hook up for a beer yeah?!? i missed you at bristol.... or maybe i was too scared to come up and say hello!!! :lol:

like the man says.... either get up at stoopid oclock to shower....or wait until lunchtime-ish

good facilities in my eyes... and a nice chilled show.....
anyone else fancy it?!?!?

thru_a_lupe said:
hey easy.... defo make sure we hook up for a beer yeah?!? i missed you at bristol.... or maybe i was too scared to come up and say hello!!! :lol:

like the man says.... either get up at stoopid oclock to shower....or wait until lunchtime-ish

good facilities in my eyes... and a nice chilled show.....
anyone else fancy it?!?!?

Defo up for a cider mate, dont worry tho im not that scary (thats only at the weekends....oooohh hang on........ ;) ) Im sure Scott Wilson will be there aswell so we can get a few of us together for a drinksy 8) :mrgreen:

196217268_1703431390_AMC-MP-Starsky-Hutch-BenOwen-761907.jpg

DO IT...... DO IT

Latest posts