• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cant find parts!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donallanwalker

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to replace a damaged badge for my tailgate. I did have 'volkswagen' but doesnt really have to be that one, as long as it has the pins on the back to fit into drilled holes already on my tail gate, I cant seem to find one anywhere, they are all self adhesive these days! Also looking for a vent rubber for my tin top roof, cant seem to find one of those anywhere either!! Any help would be great, or if someone has spare fro sale then even better, its a 1970 Westfalia tin top I have. Thanks!!

Hi you, good luck with those two things. An original badge with pins on is a bit of a toughie-these days. I’ve gone for a laser cut stainless one that says Ozziedog, but as you say though it’s stuck on. Might be worth a post over on the LateBay in their for sale section as I know they come up very occasionally but how original they might be is another thing.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,not a load of help was I :mrgreen:

Thanks Ozziedog, and that would be very much appreciated if you have one spare 72baywesty!!

don't forget to pay your subscription fee for selling!!!!!

Thread locked. Please don’t try and beat the system by selling and buying in General Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts