carbon monoxide detectors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMMC

Reaction score
I'm after one of these for the van to make sure I'm not breathing bad fumes!

I thought they'd be about £2.99 but there more like £20....anyone got a good recommendation?

Ta

B and Q do em

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=carbon+monoxide&selected=products

you can buy the patch at the bottom of the page for £6

cheers Johnny - really want something that goes mental when it smells the monoxide...I found one for £20 so I'll go with that...

I had one from B&Q in the summer and noticed the other day that it has gone down to £14.99
I paid £17.99. It's a fire angel one and is quite small and comes with the battery.

Bodge

I got myself an alarm when I fitted the propex.

1 thing I have noticed is its surprising how my van filles with carbon monoxide from others exhausts when Im on the motorway with the front vent open :shock:

It will also bring home how risky it is tuning your engine in a small garage is as the alarm goes mental after about 5 minutes.

Dave.

recently had an overhaul and the mechanic had the roller down and garage closed... i thought i was gonna pass out with CO but he kept on soldiering on, i had to leave for fresh air i guess he was immune to it. :lol:

Latest posts