• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*** cheap bus here 1972 lhd bus*****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theovalguy

Reaction score
1972 deluxe lhd bus for 850.00 usd delivered to houston to be shipped to uk..for photos unless i can figure out how to load them here email me at [email protected]
thanks john
this bus has rust and is no crowned jewel but it could be a diamond in the rough for someone.Is generally in beat up shape but is way to good to cut up. It has a good dash,complete front cab area is good , has dented rear quarters poorly repaired.It would be a great fixer upper and can be delivered without any issues to your port.. I ended up with this bus as a parts bus but could not bring myself to cut it up.I figured someone there would love to have it for its character,or just cause its mostly solid and mostly complete.. no mtor has tranny though and now has title also.I have shipped over 220 cars in the last 3 years so feel confident in that part.Its just not a bus that a (trader,flipper there ) can make money on, so i will sell direct to a buyer this time. I have references all over the world.Just ask I will try to help you any way I can.

Thanks for looking ,I can send as many pics as needed to make you feel comfortable.I have not had any unhappy customers and you are not going to be the first. I will flood you with pics if thats what i takes.. although this bus is so cheap i would be surprised if it took that.
Thanks for looking
john theovalguy

619741.jpg

619744.jpg

619742.jpg

619743.jpg

619745.jpg

Sure, I'll take it, if it's 850 bucks including delivery to Houston/Galveston. PM me your number/info man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts