• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheap retro trailer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwuttonmoon

Reaction score
This isn't mine but been offered it for £60 but I have a trailer.

KGrHqFHJCcE7y5w0Ve7BPHGWOOfJw60_12.jpg

description...

'40inches long, 38inches wide, 20inches deep
I had this trailer when i had my bay window vw camper. Its quite an old trailer but is in usable condition, i painted it the same color as my bay window and the badge on the front was the original one off my van.
its had a new floor recently and the lights re wired.
its a nice retro design with stainless trim, mud guards and little bumper bits.
The lid is water tight but i made it my self and needs repainting as i used house hold paint and it wasn't up for the job.
Overall its a nice trailer with retro looks :) i used it many a time even took it all the way to Cornwall with no problems.
I can fit a lot of stuff in it. only selling as sold the camper and have no use for it now'

inbox me if you want his number, the trailer is in clacton on sea

Would like it ...sorry to say I'm trying to get a towbar and got no mates with towbars fitted and your over 100 miles away :-(

if choplee decides he is no longer interested I would be, only if he pulls out of the sale....

go for it bbg ....it's a nice little trailer ,but i've got no way of getting it. I'll find one when i get my bus back from hospital and get a towbar fitted ..:)
:?

Hi Spence, I've been in touch with the seller and a deal is being done.
Fingers crossed for a result.
I've just got to buy the wife a gift to sweeten the deal.