Cheap TV from Morrisons superstore

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebay

Reaction score
As many of you will know there`s only so much you can do with a three year old when its pissing it down when camping.So when I spotted this in our local Morrisons I bought it.
I checked it out in the store and saw the plug was also a transformer droping it down to 12v dc.Got it home cut the plug off and fitted a cigarette lighter plug and away we go.Its 16" and has freeveiw built in with dvd.Used it while on our hols last month and it worked great on 12v both TV and DVD.All for £109.00.I also plug it into the stereo with a seperate lead and get a great sound through the amp
tv011.jpg

This seems a good buy .. thanks for making the posting

I've just bought my first campervan and will eventuially need a TV. A friend has a kitchen fold down TV in his van, fastened to the roof (obviously) but that was well over £300.

For a potential thief, having a TV away, out of sight would seem to me, as the better bet.

Just as a matter of interest, what aerial are you using ? is it fixed to your van roof, or is it one of those, which comes on a pole, which you stick up with guy ropes.

thanks for any advice. :)

Latest posts