Check Out this E Bay Bargin ...............

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still having nightmares about some poor sod buying this. Thinking he/she has a bargin :lol:

That rear corner is cracking Literally and Metaphorically.

People looked at me strange cos i actually lied down on the grass to look under it, :shock:.Felt uncomftable all afternoon, what i saw made me crap myself. (sorry lowering the tone now).

rustydiver said:
People looked at me strange cos i actually lied down on the grass to look under it, :shock:. Felt uncomftable all afternoon, what i saw made me crap myself. (sorry lowering the tone now).

Is that because it was a near death experience (it could of collapsed on top of you)
:lol: :shock:

hasthespaz said:
rustydiver said:
People looked at me strange cos i actually lied down on the grass to look under it, :shock:. Felt uncomftable all afternoon, what i saw made me crap myself. (sorry lowering the tone now).

Is that because it was a near death experience (it could of collapsed on top of you)

:D :lol: :lol: Didnt give that a thought :oops:

rustydiver said:
hasthespaz said:
rustydiver said:

:D :lol: :lol: Didnt give that a thought :oops:

I did, that's why I didn't look, would have had nightmares. :lol:

Why do people assume you dont have to make any effort to sell a VW van? at least fit a decent rear lens to make that rear end less sickly (if thats possible)

The replacement blue rear corner supplied to the 'winner' looks more roadworthy than the van! It's probably safer too! :lol:

my bus looked about the same as this does but mine had more filler to smooth it out. "rat look" is aged patina'd og paint, sun bleached in cali then halted just at its best point then cared for meticulesly. this in non of the above. its a shoddy mot weld riden uk bus with lots of underseal on top of all its rust. under those pans is lots of rust. all that crap about "i couldnt say as i cant see" is proper shirking. that buy it now is the biggest joke

Latest posts