choices - cab interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hard choice whether to go to KK and get TMI, redo my standard seats, etc

or get local upholstery guy to do it

will not be much in it cash wise. TMI stuff about £550, local guy 6-700

If i go TMI, it will be a more standard interior, single colour, with rubber mat etc

Upholstery guy would be more custom, oh the decisions.............. :roll: :? :?

JohnS said:
popcorn balls said:
Internet audi parts place, set of 4 for £35, i assume they came form a smashed up one.

Don't suppose you've got the link? Do they just slot in without any mods? You bought 4, I assume you've only used 2 - so how's about I buy the other 2 off you ???

a little bit of fettling to get them to fit, you have to open up the dash hole by about 1mm. I'll see if i can find the link for you.

The other two are in use already mate - you can see them in the picture above. Ian (69doublecab) and i split the cost :lol:

easy said:
Vaninside.jpg

fvecking hell that's tidy

slammedresto, be careful buying tmi kick panels, I don't think they do early bay shape - JK do though

Cheers Baron 8)

Mine ar just some original cards picked up at a show, with a few hidden speaker mods :wink:

Easy, who was it you got the door cards from? did you do the speaker holes or where they already there? would be interested to know how the speakers are mounted inside.

The door cards were picked up at a show, just adapted. (thin hardboard)

If you pop rivet an aluminium plate in the corner (neatrest to the hinge) you can then mount the speakers into this. Nice tight hidden fit, with just holes cut out of the leatherette. Would take far to long to be taken out by nasty thiefses and give a good soild sound.
8) 8)

if anyone wants cheap interior panels try woods in huddersfield - will make to order and post. 01924495715. also carpets/soundproofing mats/seat covers/ headliners etc etc etc.....

Latest posts