choices - cab interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
do i get a tmi make over, or get a local bod to do it

gonna cost about £6-800 to get it all retrimmed, inc cab seats, door cards, carpets , kick panels etc

what have others done, and any pics

I know you've seen the picture before, but the details are:

Porsche 924/944 seats - £100 from a guy on vzi

Beige vinyl door cards/kick panels (entire van not just cab) - £120 from JP&CR Wood in huddersfield (plus about £20 in clips+bungs) you can also buy some matching vinyl from them if you need it for other stuff

Brown carpet set (cab floor, walkthrough and wheel arch) - £80 from Newton classics.

total £320 and as i said that includes cards for the entire van :D

Then of course there's the Scat shifter, seat belts and TT air vents :wink:

43yi26v.jpg

By the way, the fuse box is no longer dangling about:shock:

Here is some of mine, simple but clean lines.

VanInsideBack.jpg

Vaninside.jpg

VanInsideFront.jpg

VanInsideRear.jpg

Cheers dude, got a new table I made now though. Its made from perspex :wink:

Nice.

Was doing mine over the winter to. But now have to focus on the van getting back on the road :( 8)

Will upload pics of mine later!

Nice interiors, guys.

Im trying to keep mine as original as poss, but making it as fresh and clean as I can.

Trying to find a decent match for the grey fleck Westy vinyl is a pain!!

Like that scampi, looks like there is plenty of room in there for some big old speakers! 8)

Have you got the rubber mat in the front? I may get one of them as the carpet is a pain to sort after a week at the beach! :cry:

At the front yes I have rubber matting and through the seats.

Just got like a plastic vinyl in the back.

Easy to maintain and as I want to start surfing next year I thought it woild be better. Was contimplating changing though :?: 8)

im starting to work on the inside of our bus, this thread is making me want to get out there now....

but its pishing hard :roll:

Internet audi parts place, set of 4 for £35, i assume they came form a smashed up one.

Dealer price is about double that i think

back.jpg

[/img]
back1.jpg

front.jpg
[/img]

Inside my Double cab, seats are out of a sierra cosworth saphire, TT vents (off of Gashy :wink: )
Door Cards were done by a local trimmer, who also covered my og rear seat base with the cossie leather.
Recarro's are the shit, could sit there for weeks :lol:

popcorn balls said:
Internet audi parts place, set of 4 for £35, i assume they came form a smashed up one.

Don't suppose you've got the link? Do they just slot in without any mods? You bought 4, I assume you've only used 2 - so how's about I buy the other 2 off you ???

My door cards are a bit knackered.
Where's the best place to get replacements?

Cheers

Latest posts