Christmas is coming!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
I'm just off out to finish my shopping before I am working permanently. But the job offers are coming so it will se me through the period.

I will get Xmas day evening and boxing day off which is cool. My second chef is a really good mate from Slovakia and over there they celebrate on the 24th so works out good for both of us as I can nurse my thick head on boxing day.

What are all you dudes doing family, loved ones, friends, food and ale? 8) :lol:

Christmas is mum going to me mums, my girlfriend going to hers and then meeting up for the evening.

Then its up and ready to go to Bad Manners on Boxing day evening.................hooray!!! 8)

Much turkey, much cider and the odd cheeky pressie! 8)

Me the missus and the little'uns get up some silly hour open prezzies get in the bus seein as it xmas up to my mams for some more prezzies then home for dinner and lager. then got friends and neighbours round for beverages and turkey pickings

Similar here .. Mum over for Christmas - littl'uns up early - pressies/drink/general vegging out ...

me and the new wife are decamping from devon and going up to north wales to spend crimbo with me bruva and sis in law, then its off to essex to see all the family for a few days then back home because she has to go to work and ive got a whole week to myself to spend doing all them important thing's like 1 washing the van, 2 cleaning inside the van,3 taking the van for a spin, 4 taking the van to the beach for a surf, then coming home and back to 1 and so the cycle begins!!!!! :?

oh and drinking lots of the zider!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Drink up the cider!!!!!!!!!!!!

For tonight will merry be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

christmas morning im on my own so i guess ill walk the dogs on my own in the park...least i wont get told to get off the roundabout and swings! :lol:

my little people come back from their dads at 2 so toys everywhere and cooking followed by repeats on TV, sitting around drinking and eating far too much! :)

hopefully spend a relaxing day in my new flat with my girlfriend.
and if i get the front room fully decorated before christmas then it will be sweet.
got some time off between xmas and new year so ill be in my garage with me grinder!!

I'm gonna do lots of drinking this year and eating but more drinking then eating. i'm now gonna have a bite of a mince pie to celebrate and last year my girlfriend was well good and brought me a scat shifter so hopefully she is on the ball again.

Im at my mums for xmas dinner and my fiancee is at her mums, then we all go out on the ngiht :D, looking for ward to it as she has been droping hints that she has got me a drum kit :D. Hopefully this is going to be our last year of spoiling each other as next year i hope were skint (but are in our first home together).

merry chrismas

GF thinks i am spending it with my mum, but i will actually be driving down from calais to suprise her in brittany on the 24th. Unfortuantly wont be taking the van as i need to get there sharpish as I am gonna pop the big question.

lets hope she says yes otherwise its a long drive home, on the up side, My friend is lending me his 530 BMW with cruise control so should be a pleasant drive in comfort and climate control.

Good Luck with the proposal dude!!!

Dont know about the BMW though, take the van go on! 8)

cheers bru, but it is an 8 hour drive down to brittany apparently, and i need to be there fore 8am (need to ask the father and everything) so will not make it in time in the van, then i have to come back on the 26th so lots of travelling.

however, it seems we are going to amsterdam for new years and as there is no accom there we have decided to go camping instead. gonna try get a propex today to fit next week (time off and all)

I see now, speed is the essence! hope all goes well, Im sure it will.

Grand choice on the heater :wink:

Latest posts