Chrome vw hub cap wigan area

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisavx

Reaction score
This is a complete long shot but one of our hubcaps flew off in Platt bridge, Wigan today. When we realised and went back to get it we were told that an elderly couple had picked it up and walked off with it. So we need a new one or an old one, any suggestions or advice. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There was a set of four chrome ones said to be original on Facebook somewhere they wanted £150 for the four. If they are original that would be a bargain. You might have to do a Facebook search. Might even be one of our regular suppliers on here, as a matter of fact I think it was.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,good luck with the search :mrgreen:

lisavx said:
This is a complete long shot but one of our hubcaps flew off in Platt bridge, Wigan today. When we realised and went back to get it we were told that an elderly couple had picked it up and walked off with it. So we need a new one or an old one, any suggestions or advice. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Get yourself down to VWNW @ Tatton Park today as you're local. You'd be able to buy a second hand or new from the numerous traders.
It's a great show, unfortunately I'm on holiday or would be there.

Ah no unfortunately we've got a prior commitment today so we can't make it. That's a shame. Thanks though [emoji106]

Hi lisavx
Think i have one knocking about good chrome and VW original £25 let me know if your interested
dont live far from you Newton le Willows

lisavx said:
This is a complete long shot but one of our hubcaps flew off in Platt bridge, Wigan today.

Good job you didn't stop......you might be asking for wheels too 😝

Ha ha! Bet that nice elderly couple have it on eBay as we speak! Anyway we managed to get a replacement and an emergency spare from eBay so all is well again [emoji849]

Latest posts