Congestion charge exemption for 9 seaters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beef

Reaction score
This might have been covered before, but even so this might be useful for 9 seat microbus owners. It seems that vehicles registered as having 9 or more seats, and not registered as a bus, qualify for a 100% discount on the London congestion charge.
http://bit.ly/gJlE6G" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Make the most of it!

I hired an 8 seater to go to London in recently and was then upgraded to a 9 seater due to availability, we then were exempt from the charge , double result :D

Clem said:
I hired an 8 seater to go to London in recently and was then upgraded to a 9 seater due to availability, we then were exempt from the charge , double result :D

Damn people from the countryside coming here using our roads for free :evil: ... :mrgreen:

Harlequin said:
Clem said:

Damn people from the countryside coming here using our roads for free :evil: ... :mrgreen:

Stuck in hours of traffic taking a bus full of ten year olds to a One Direction gig ... not one of my better days! :lol:

A guy down the road from me did this when he imported a split soon after the CC was introduced. Had no interior but built as a combi so he ticked the box and got it exempt! I know tfl are reducing the available exemptions shortly eg for low emission cars, don't know if this'll be hit too

Latest posts