• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

containers have landed..rhd parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RHD parts Im looking for include

Chrome wipers complete

Spare wheel cover for front

Undertray/pedal bash plate thingy

number plate light

Hi Scott,

It's interior bits i'm after, do you have any:

Under seat rubber carpet mats
The rubber bits that wrap around the side of the walkthrough bit and around the back of the seat (at floor level)
And any of those spongy type surround things from off the backs of the walkthrough seat panels.

Sorry about my description or lack of it!! Does it make any sense at all??

Cheers Andy

looking for a repair panel for floor the one that goes right to the sill as mines rusted thru after taking the sills out :cry:

Hi Scott,

Have you got any front steps OG 1970 complete?, Floor sections in rear to replace seat mount positions in cargo area?, Front floor sections LHD?, Lower windscreen repair lip?

I also need two front overriders 1970!

Regards

Matt

matt sorry no i` do not
If you asked for something and i have not replied please mail me at [email protected] this is because i now have so many mails from volks asking for so many things that i find it difficult to keep track. So if i haven`t replied to anyone i`m sorry and will split myself into three as soon as i find a way

Scott was that gear stick in this shipment?

just got an urge to crack on with an idea in my head......

Araon

scott wilson said:
matt sorry no i` do not
If you asked for something and i have not replied please mail me at [email protected] this is because i now have so many mails from volks asking for so many things that i find it difficult to keep track. So if i haven`t replied to anyone i`m sorry and will split myself into three as soon as i find a way

No worries dude, thanks anyway.

Matt

aaron,
yes somewhere. I`m visiting family in south lincs from thurs so will be unavaliable until tuesday..will be glad of the break to be honest. I`ll try and find it before i leave as i`m aware that you`re not that far away from there
S

hi Scott, sent you a mail regarding some deluxe parts and arches,

gratz on the front cover as well :wink:

Latest posts