• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

containers have landed..rhd parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
as above i have rhd only parts and cuts. Corners, front clips, sliders(all sold), steering boxes, beams,doors, dashboards, deluxe sliding door mechanisms..in chrome,irs set ups, deck lids, tailgates rhd opposing sliding door side cuts......if its rhd stuff you want then give me a call...also sa rostyles, lemmertz sprintstars, bumpers, windows etc etc :wink:

Have you got a full middle side window with a deluxe window rubber?

Like the middle one here?

RIMG0047.jpg

do you have any air ducts and arm rests for front doors i dont have any of this so will need it all if so how much

cheers steve

no arm rests or ducts, but yes andy have the slider mechanisms...even have a genuine chrome deluxe one. The standard ones are £238 new from brasil so mine are half price with new rollers/nylons where necessary. The deluxe one is £150. All prices are inc vat and postage and guarenteed staisfied or your money back

Scott,
Ballbag (great name!) could be in luck.
That is the window I need however I have a little window like the one in the rear side window in the pic.
Paul

hey scot, so i gues you made it home from the final fling in one piece, im after both cab doors what you got and how much.cheers jason 8)

in all fairness jason yes i did but the all powerful only knows how. And yes i have doors...extremely limited stock inc quarters and glass so for earlybay members the price is £140 inc vat....to non members then £175...they are deluxe doors 8)

I think Paul at Motorvation was looking for a rhd steering box for his early bay. I will point him in your direction...

paul said:
That is the window I need however I have a little window like the one in the rear side window in the pic.
Paul
yes my mistake.The ones i have have got the 1/4 window for the middle ones and the rear ones one is cull window and the other has the quarter in.....
Rich pm sent
pete..nice one

ballbag said:
Have you got a full middle side window with a deluxe window rubber?

Like the middle one here?

RIMG0047.jpg

that picture gets around hehe, if it werent for the guide ropes that would be the best picture of a van ive ever taken :)

scott - have you any early engine lids in decent nick and what sort of price

cheers

Hi Scott, I know ive asked before in the past but just wondered if you had any sliding door panels in fair condition, cream. grey or black and the plastic cover that goes over the top roller on a RHD slider. Cheers.

Latest posts