• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Continental Roof bunk needed.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
The type for a early westy (ie front hinged) Not too worried about the fabric but all brackets must be intact. Cheers J

Hello Rich, Ive already got a hammock. They came as standard in early US westy pop tops which where called campmobile.
Im looking for the slightly later one that came in euro spec Continentals (the 72 ones as you say i think) Can you help me mate?

Sorry, I completely missed the fact you were looking for a Continental bed. I think I have one. Will check tomorrow and let you know.

Im also looking for a bunk for a '70 front hinged pop top - all thats left of mine are some screws! so the canvas and mechanism if anyone knows of any would be great! Is this the same as you are looking for or different?

Danz said:
Im also looking for a bunk for a '70 front hinged pop top - all thats left of mine are some screws! so the canvas and mechanism if anyone knows of any would be great! Is this the same as you are looking for or different?

Screws, canvas and mechanism sound like you are looking for the fold out hammock type from a early US camper. Different to what im after you thread hi jacker. :wink: :wink: :roll: (only joking :shock: )

Danz, check out Kerry at VW Evolution, think he has a roof bunk for early, Clyde, I'm still looking!!!!

Ron

Clyde- Had a rummage in my shed last night. It looks like I have part of a continental roof bed (the main part). Mustard fabric material is very good. Smaller hinged part is missing.

Ill hold out for a complete one mate. Not to worried about the material but would like all the fixings and the flappy bit. (unless its real cheap :wink: PM me what your after mate)

Cheers mate, thats the second in a week.................... The first is in York and i cant get anyone to help with collection. This ones a little closer but still to far for a day trip really. Can anyone help with this? Cheers for looking fellas.

Latest posts