Cornwall Jamboree

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CORNWALL JAMBOREE 8)

http://www.cvwoc.co.uk/jamboree.html

Right then who is going???

The Old Volks Club have a club stand there so, come along and say hello :D Me, Bruce, Willi76 and Tim from on here will be there. 8)

Its a great show and great atmos, so grab your pasty money and come on down! 8)

nice one fraggle, anybody else?......no.......dust......anybody? :wink: :lol:

tumbleweed.sized.jpeg

;)

Couldn't resist the tumbleweed, but I'm gutted really as Joy and I are down in Cornwall the week after the Jamboree - I would have loved to have made it! :evil:

;)

Change the holiday!

We done ours so its starting at the Jamboree and then on to another part of Cornwall for the rest of the week :D loving the holidays :wink:

easy said:
Change the holiday!

We done ours so its starting at the Jamboree and then on to another part of Cornwall for the rest of the week :D loving the holidays :wink:

Are you still in Cornwall from the 1st September? Where abouts will you be?

;)

sorry dude i travel back on Thurs the 30th as my misses has to work on Friday :( no worries tho cos the following week is Vanfest!! :D

mad, next year we must all desend on Cornwall at the same time!

and Mr Scampi chap, you WILL be in another panel :wink: not the band, the van :wink:

Cheers dude.

Have actually just picked up myself another cheeky little motor :wink:

Not an early bay but still rocks.

So i now have 2 new vw's to be playing with :wink:

I`ll be there as I only live a couple of miles down the road , be good to meet some of you guys. :)

I have some friends Russ and Lou heading to this from belfast. Say hello if you see them, white over pale green splitty with Northern Irish plates.

I was gonna send some 'decent' cider over with them, but i thought i would drink it myself :twisted:

will say hello dude if i see em 8)

Just remember tho they are going to the home of the scrumpy. The West country! its all flat and powerful down yer! I am sure they will have a great time on the glider :wink: from these ere parts :D

Latest posts