• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cornwall RHD UK westie bay project £3000 no offers can resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

09mattvw

Reaction score
Hey there. I have a late 1972 bay window westfalia. I dont want to sell it so its on here for a week only. I am in two minds so after a week thats it, strip down and im on it!

I have had it for a year, Fully welded underneath, Its had new front valance, all behind there structural wise has been done, new steps and inner members, rear quarters etc. Its a patch work quilt under there but its really solid!

The whole interior is complete!

I Kid you not it looks rough! Like any project half way through, I have two new front cab doors as its easier than repair, The slider need serious attention of feplacing. boot and engine lid not to bad. Pop top roof complete but will need bellows!

1600 engine, needs clutch and seals

Sounds like a shed doesnt it! I can do these up and have just finished a 72 left hand drive which i have up for 12 grand. This i would aim to get 17 grand for complete. I can do all the restoration work if someone wants. As i said if i dont sell it for what i want its getting the treatment as of a week tomorrow and wont be up for sale any longer.

Let me know if you are seriously interested and i will sort photos, matt 07787960353[/photobucket]

scott wilson said:
isn`t this the bus that clyde bought for £800 from porth last year just to be gazzumped by an unknown local?

Sounds very much like the same bus :evil: :evil: doesn't it Scott.

Not bad me thinks.... £1000 for the interior, £3000 for the bus. I make that an 400% profit.

welcome to the EB 09mattvw

Sorry to dissapoint guys, but i had to drag the bus from manchester. I had every intention on completing it but ran out of time and money and the missus needed a daily motor.

As for where its at, i had someone come collect the van and the interior sold seperately.

sorry for crossed wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts