Creative Engineering roof rack fitting instructions

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay71

Reaction score
Hi, I've just received my new roof rack from Creative Engineering all flat packed, just opened it all up to check its all ok and they have not included the instructions on how to put it all together. I've called & emailed but I presume they are shut now until after Easter...

Has anyone got any they could email me or post a picture of? Ive got a 6 bow rack but I guess the instructions will be the same for 2, 3 or 4 bow etc...

Cheers

Jay

I did call and leave a message at about 4.45 today, I've emailed too, I'll give them another try tomorrow but I'm not sure if they'll be there as its Good Friday. I'm just busting to get it put together and on the bus!!!

they are relatively easy to put together........you do have to take ya time with the ali bar surround and easy with the rivets, i used two hammers/dollies , worked for me, as ever common sense will prevail i`m sure

They're closed Bank Holidays :cry:

Anybody out there help with instructions? I've got big bag of about 300 different nuts and bolts that's looking a bit scary, without instructions i'm bound to mess things up or have bits left over :lol:

Latest posts