• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

crossover rear bumper,splash pans and brackets for sale/swap

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tellimhesdreamin

Reaction score

Sorry that's the only pics I've got so far. I'll get some later if the splash pans and brackets. They're in really good condition. I'm looking for an early bay bumper so will consider a swap. I'm in Dublin but I'll check a shipping quote. Hopefully its not too much.
Thanks Luke.

Hi. I've got an early rear, no brackets and its not as nice as yours but I might be up for a deal if your interested.
Cheers
Paul

I think mines an early and need a crossover with splash pans.

Can you confirm the differences between early and crossover?

If so I'd be up for a deal. Mine is straight and is in pastel white, no chips scratches or rust. Can get photos.

Cheers
Dave

davec81 said:
I think mines an early and need a crossover with splash pans.

Can you confirm the differences between early and crossover?

If so I'd be up for a deal. Mine is straight and is in pastel white, no chips scratches or rust. Can get photos.

Cheers
Dave
The holes are closer together on an early

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey Luke. Looking forward to seeing some more pics. I'm interested in buying the bumper out right with the pans and getting it shipped to Sussex in the UK... Our Crossover's bumper is past saving... Could you take a pic of the ends please?

[url=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/tellimhesdreamin/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150904_144504_zpsboutvkhz.jpg.html]

20150904_135150_zpszepikwji.jpg
[/URL]

Cheers' for the pics. Pm'd you Luke. ;)

Latest posts