Crossover towbar?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali_bay

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone got any pictures of a crossover bay towbar assembly? Westfalia version if possible.

Even longer shot, has anyone got one for sale?

Cheers :?:

This I am lead to believe came off a cross over

Towbar1.jpg

I have just removed a towbar from my '72. I don't have the actual tow hook-up or electrics and unfortunately the picture isn't that clear. If you want a clearer picture I will try and get one tonight.

Attachments

• Shelley 2.jpg
    Shelley 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 703
I have a towbar that came off my old 72. It has been in the garage for a while but if you are interested I can drag it out and take some photos.

£50 and it is yours.

Jon

07801 627195

faux said:
I have a towbar that came off my old 72. It has been in the garage for a while but if you are interested I can drag it out and take some photos.

£50 and it is yours.

Jon

07801 627195
holtpaul618@aol for pics cheers

Thanks John.

Liking your bus. Good luck finishing the interia not long till Vanfest, should look the business when done.

Si

.................................this is mine as fitted to my '72 crossover......the bumper bolts to it (bumper requires a small bit bent up to clear tow hitch) :cry:

DSCF0519-1.jpg

......I was told it couldn't be used due to having the wrong shaped 'ball' :shock: ...it is round and modern hitches have a flat top :?: :?:

I know nothing about it other than I use it as a parking sensor :wink:

Latest posts