Crowdfunding - Early Bay Banners/Flags

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone :D

After many years faithful service the early bay banners are looking a but weary :(

We have had some smart new flags and poles made and these were debuted at Brighton Breeze.

Simon 'sparkywig' has kindly sorted these , but I would like to see if we can collectively raise the money to cover the cost. We need to raise about £200.

If any forum users, traders or friends feel inclined to donate please do so , the PayPal address is [email protected]

Thank you 8)

There ya go!
Not that I go to shows I do appreciate the work you guys do
To make this forum work thank you
Monkeyvanwestybike :D

I've had a pair of feathers made that will stand at either end of a lineup.
As Clem said they made their first appearance at Brighton Breeze, but unfortunately I can't find any pics other than this one I took at Plumpton Racecourse.
Just one in this pic.

The pair of feathers, poles, straps and hardstanding stands cost just under £300.

I've also had the artwork done for an earlybay.com flag, and these will be available for sale in the near future. Prices are under negotiation at present due to the increased costs of inks.
There are only two in existence at the moment, I've got one and scottie has the other.

Funds sent...I really need to get to one of your line ups this year, seem to know only a few of you guys.
Mike, did you send the pattern.....

Ron

Latest posts