Cruise to SPA 2015 for Le Bug Show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuF

Reaction score
Maybe now is a good time to start a cruise to Spa 2015 list

We will be leaving Wednesday 29th July for a lunchtime chunnel crossing - Returning 03 Aug lunchtime crossing
Cost for using the tunnel is approx £78 each way and can be offset by using Tesco clubcard points

Journey for us will be leave Lincoln on the morning of the 29th, head down to the Tunnel, onto France and quickly up into Belgium, quick refuel and load up on baccy/beer/food and straight SPA all in one go!
Its a long trip but I have the (hidden) entrance stored on my satnav after last years difficult journey

We plan to overnight in Belgium on the way back at a lovely campsite just 40 mins from the tunnel on the eve of the 02 Aug to minimise the morning journey for the tunnel

Add your names if you fancy it below - it is a mega show and worthy of a visit

StuF & Clare

Almost forgot there is a facebook page too for this trip - check me out for being organised
Although I am not a facebookist clare has let me use her account for the purpose

We have 9 confirmed for the cruise already so will be a good (messy) party!

Linky here

https://www.facebook.com/events/301404383389802/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good evening - I can now confirm that Clare and I are booked on the Eurotunnel for the following crossings.

Folkstone - Calais Wed 29th July leaving at 1250
Calais - Folkstone Mon 03rd Aug leaving at 1250
Both times are local

Cost for the crossings was £97 each way however we used Tesco Clubcard points and got it basically for free! Guy on the phone had our reg pegged as a Campervan so couldnt blag it was a high car!

£10 worth of Clubcard points = £30 worth Eurotunnel vouchers

Please feel free to book on the same similar crossings - just keeping everyone in the loop!

:D :D :D :D :D

Back from a great weekend camping - cant wait for the SPA trip!

8) 8)

Twin carb setup nearly ready for the run to Dubs@TheCastle then onto Spa!
Gonna be an epic show 8)

All ready for the off on Wednesday!
Gonna be a great road trip!
Excited - me? Not much lol 8) :lol: 8)

Latest posts