LeBug Show@Spa 2nd & 3rd August-simply awesome

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top news buddy - should be flying back from Afghan this weekend and I will also be able to tee up the time off with work too!

Road trip :lol: going to be awesome

EuroTunnel now booked for Wednesday July 30th - 12.36 :D

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Foz said:
EuroTunnel now booked for Wednesday July 30th - 12.36 :D

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

SNAP :D :D :D

There are a couple of us coming down from way up north for this too, going Hull to Rotterdam, then Amsterdam down via Kieft en Klok to Spa. Any recommendations on were to visit whilst over there?

Any more interest from anyone thinking of making the trip!

Going to be epic! 8)

1 week to go before we make the epic journey to SPA!
Going to be stopping off on the way to fill up on Jupiter and Witkap! 8)

Cant wait! :D

Me and big bro going,sailing thurs night Hull to Zeebrugge.Taking my bus towing my rapido folding caravan,mate coming along in convoy in is beetle pick-up we,ve just built.Third time we,ve been for us great show and atmosphere.

We are all packed and ready to go, can't wait!
Leaving early wed morn - going to be a good run

Well we made it to the services, met up with Stu and Clare....
yva2e9a6.jpg

Then onwards to the Eurotunnel...

Rolling.....
3yra7y7u.jpg

ydady3u5.jpg

usavu2ev.jpg

Made it to the tunnel in good time
u2eredet.jpg

And so the journey continues.....destination SPA!

Awesome hope to doing the same next year.
Stay safe and enjoy

Awesome pics Oby - a few there of Olive and Murphy!
Absolutely fantastic weekend

Looked like an amazing show guys. Thanks for the pics Oby. Some really nice vehicles on the track. Definitely on the calendar for next year. Wish you'd twisted my arm a little harder now Stu after seeing the pics. The mainlanders have got it going on. 8)

aspro said:
Looked like an amazing show guys. Thanks for the pics Oby. Some really nice vehicles on the track. Definitely on the calendar for next year. Wish you'd twisted my arm a little harder now Stu after seeing the pics. The mainlanders have got it going on. 8)

Chris - you have no idea how good it was!
Wait till Foz uploads his pics! Was spectacular never been anywhere like it before
Wild wild wild 8)

Le bug show is the one! The parade lap is out of this world!
Saw you guys camped at the bottom of the field. Loving those wheels you're running StuF, I won't even bother asking how much work went into getting them to fit! We was camping up top, the ones the air ambulance came for on the Thursday!

Latest posts