LeBug Show@Spa 2nd & 3rd August-simply awesome

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuF

Reaction score
Clare and I are planning on doing Spa this year as a start to another trip around Europe hopefully finishing at the Black Forest in Germany.
Planning a 2/3 week trip and no so many miles as last year!

Just wondered if anyone else was planning on making the trip over to Spa in August?
Details and pics of previous shows here http://www.vwbugshow.be/en/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is supposed to be a mega show - one of Europe's best, especially as you are able to take to the GP circuit for a lap!

We are planning on traveling down from Lincoln on the morning of Wednesday 30 July (Day before Pay day!),getting the Chunnel across to France in the afternoon and making our way towards Spa so we were there Wednesday eve or early Thurs morning before the massive queues begin.

Camping opens much earlier than the show and you can get set up and watch everyone else arrive whist enjoying some of Belgium's best brews.
Pop across on the Friday morn and grab your ticket for the show - simples

If anyone fancies it or is thinking of going and wants to convoy down put your names down here!
Still loads of time left to sort out the details but we are definitely going and it would be great to do it with some fellow EarlyBayers

Should be a laugh and hopefully nice warm weather!

flyer.jpg

Whit said:
I'm going over looking forward to it

Nice one - what are your travel plans? We are planning on arriving early and getting set up in decent location

Interested Stu......:D

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Foz said:
Interested Stu......:D!

:lol: ROADTRIP :lol:

Loads of time to sort details out - just wanted to see if there was much interest!
Could be a top trip!

StuF said:
Whit said:
I'm going over looking forward to it

Nice one - what are your travel plans? We are planning on arriving early and getting set up in decent location

Not sure yet to be honest probably leave here on the Thursday

Sounds like there is going to be a good turnout for this show - might have to try and sort out an EarlyBay convoy!

Fingers crossed I will eventually get out of this shitty Afghan desert by then and can make some concrete plans!

Love europe trips 8)

maddog said:
I'm hoping to go to this.......prob weds-weds.......

Im looking at booking the same, so there is no rush to get back home after the show

Holidays booked! :D
Just hope the missus can now get the time off too, else I'll be possibly flying solo on this trip! :(

Happy days Foz,

We are going to be leaving Wednesday morn too so could organize to meet up and cruise down to Folkstone 8)

Come on peeps - more the merrier gonna be an epic show :D

StuF said:
Happy days Foz,

We are going to be leaving Wednesday morn too so could organize to meet up and cruise down to Folkstone 8)

Come on peeps - more the merrier gonna be an epic show :D

Sounds like a plan Stu! :mrgreen:

I'm going on the Wednesday or Thursday before and staying till the following week end I reckon

Got the holidays booked off, so its a go for me and the missus! Wednesday to the Wednesday! :mrgreen:

Latest posts