• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Curtain Rails

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your rails are silent gliss try ....
http://www.vwcurtains.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you mean the really small ones for the silent gliss track i got some from vwcurtains...

They wasn't cheap though.. Saying that though i do have quite a few left over if you want to buy some my friend!?...

cheers

Stu

Hi there,

The screws that I got with the silent gliss set were just self-tappers which seemed to be of pretty poor quality to be honest- quite a few got chewed or broke even with a decent sized guide hole so I'd track some decent alternatives if I were you, even if you go for the set :)

Olly

Yes mate they are the screw/nail combo your talkng of... They are very fine screws with hardly any head allowing the sliders to pass over them....

there are 2 different types of rail... one with an exposed leg for fixing and the other is just a channel...

i bet this is as clear as mud!!! :lol:

no i think I get it and yes if they are the right thing you can sell me some - how many have u got? The ones I'm after are tiny and a screw/nail combo I think it taps in then screws (but maybe the other way round)

How many do you need mate...

I will count them up when i get back later....

Stu